الثلاثاء , 23 يناير 2018
الرئيسية / عربية / غرق 50 مهاجرا قبالة السواحل الليبية
EDITORS NOTE: Graphic content / A handout picture released on February 21, 2017 by the Al-Zawiyah Branch of the Libyan Red Crescent shows Libyan Red Crescent volunteers recovering the bodies of 74 migrants that washed ashore on February 20 near Zawiyah on Libya’s northern coast. The International Organization for Migration (IOM) said the boat was reported to have foundered leaving as many as 100 people dead. The agency said that if confirmed, the deaths would bring the total number of migrants killed trying to cross the Mediterranean so far this year to more than 365. / AFP PHOTO / Libyan Red Crescent / Mohaned KREMA / RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE - MANDATORY CREDIT "AFP PHOTO / AL-ZAWIYAH BRANCH - LIBYAN RED CRESCENT / MOHANED KREMA" - NO MARKETING - NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS - DISTRIBUTED AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS

غرق 50 مهاجرا قبالة السواحل الليبية

 

لقي 50 مهاجرا مصرعهم جراء غرق زورق كان يقلهم إلى إيطاليا، بحسب مصادر إعلامية، استنادا إلى خفر السواحل الليبي.

وأكد خفر السواحل الليبي إنقاذ 17 شخصا، فيما لا يزال 100 آخرون في عداد المفقودين، مشيرا إلى العثور على 3 زوارق كانت تقل مهاجرين في اتجاه السواحل الإيطالية.

وبحسب السلطات الليبية فإن عدد المهاجرين الموجودين في أراضي البلاد يبلغ 700 ألف مهاجر.

وتشير تقديرات نشرتها المنظمة الدولية للهجرة أن نحو 170 ألف مهاجر وصلوا إلى أوروبا العام الماضي، فيما لقي 3000 حتفهم أثناء محاولتهم الوصول إلى القارة الأوروبية خلال الفترة ذاتها.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

شاهد أيضاً

إقالة أمير سعودي بعد ضجة تسجيل صوتي

  أعفى رئيس اللجنة الأولمبية السعودية  عبد الله بن سعود، رئيس الاتحاد السعودي للرياضات البحرية …

اترك تعليقاً

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني. الحقول الإلزامية مشار إليها بـ *